Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Picture Says A Thousand Words


As you can see Kasun and I had some entertaining times whilst he visited Darwin. This particular masterpiece was taken at Berry Springs in May. I think it really highlights our different personalities and shows the world what a long tongue I have (all the better to lick you with my dear!!!).

P.S. The previous paragraph is dripping with sarcasm (almost as much as Yoomi and Mel spread on their toast each morning), so take no notice of it. I only posted this picture because I really have no idea what to say. I hope I have kept you entertained.

Take care.

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: There's nothing so tragic as seeing a family pulled apart by something as simple as a pack of wolves.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006, Blogger Vidya said...

choo chweet! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home