Monday, November 06, 2006

R.I.P.

My Darling Aunty Miriam,

I can't believe you are gone, but you will be in my heart and mind forever. We miss you terribly. I still can hear your voice and your laugh and see your beautiful face. What a treasure you were to us all, now all we have are the memories of our times together. I am greatful I had the chance to spend time with you and see you one last time whilst in Sri Lanka. We are sad you are no longer with us, but I guess we are being selfish, as I know now that you are truly happy with all who went before you. We will never understand what you went through whilst here, but I'm glad we had our chats and that I had the opportunity to be so close to you. You have truly blessed me. I'm so honoured to have you as my Aunt and I will never forget you.

We will meet again and I'll never stop loving you.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for you! I hope you, your mum and rest of your family are coping!
Love,
Mel

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to see her one last time on your last trip :) I'm sure that gives you many memories to treasure dear Anika!

Yoomi

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006, Blogger Vidya said...

Hi Anika,

Hugs Sweets!

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Chirpy, as I said one day; life moves on, just keep all the good things as great memories but don’t let them make you sad. Nice to see you doing well and keeping happy, God Bless You! it’s an old friend. McD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home