Friday, January 26, 2007

He Popped The Question

Hey There,

Yes, as you can guess from the title of my post, Kasun asked me to marry him on the 28th December 2006. It was sweet, and quite unexpected, and I said yes (ofcourse!!). I still can't believe we are engaged, but it feels pretty normal anyway. I don't actually know when we will have our wedding, but it will be in Sri Lanka. So, girls, I'm inviting you all now!!!!!! I feel old though!!! I will talk to you all about this soon. I miss us keeping in touch regularly, hopefully we can all make a concious effort this year!!!! Take care.

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: You know what's probably a good thing to hang on your porch in the summertime, to keep mosquitoes away from you and your guests? Just a big bag of blood.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anika,

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you little brother!

I won't be online much in the next month. I'm heading out to dear Lebanon on Saturday evening and I am tremendously excited. More than anything, I just need a good holiday, one where I can sit down and do nothing...

A little while back I sent you an email? Did you actually get it? I think I sent it to your hotmail account.

Take care dear Anika. Thank you deeply for the phone call the other day. It was wonderful talking to you.

Lots of love, Yoomi

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I was sooo excited when I heard it! Talk to you real soon!!

love,
Vidya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home