Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"It Was All Yellow"

Just imagine me in a fluoro yellow T.shirt...........

That's what I was wearing at work all swing. On the back of my shirt was printed "Sri Lanka, Cricket World Cup 2007 Losers" and in a love heart underneath read "I love Shane Warne".

Actually I didn't mind the writing as much as the awful colour of the shirt. Absolutely hideous!!!!!!!! According to a lot of people I was a good sport about it, but I guess if I made a fuss about it things would have been worse!!!! I have to wear it next swing too, due to Sri Lanka losing twice!!!!!!

I have one question for you girls, where is the travelling journal????????????

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 30, 2007, Blogger Vidya said...

HEHEHEHE!!! I WANT TO SEE PICS! IF India Beats Srilanka, will you wear a fluro blue shirt???

 
At Friday, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...Anika, I have it. I am so so so sorry. Okay. I will write in it and pass it along and I swear with my right and left hand to God.

Yoomi

 
At Friday, June 01, 2007, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

I don't think anything can be brighter than fluoro yellow Vids, so yes, I will wear a fluoro blue shirt if you so wish!!!

Yoomi, I'm glad you owned up. Yes, get it on it's way ASAP!!!!!!! At this rate, I should be able to get it by Christmas (after Mel does her thing with it!!!).

 
At Sunday, June 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my. that was harsh for them to do that to u!! real harsh!

R

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I passed it on really quickly last time...you cut me deep with comments like that :P

Mellie
P.S. due to your comments I take back any sympathy I may have felt about you wearing a shirt that proclaims your love for shane warne and simply say HAHA

 
At Saturday, June 16, 2007, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

I know it was harsh Rids!!! That's how it is out at the mine, harsh environment, harsh people, etc etc.

Mel, it was nice talking to you on Friday. I will ignore your comment!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home